Special ONE DAY Photo Event at the Studio!
DOG DAY: Get a portrait of your dog and help a local shelter*
Mini Portrait Session for $79 - includes 1- 5x7 print.
- Saturday, March 22nd, 2014, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- At the studio
- By appointment only
CALL NOW to reserve your spot. (860)230-8828All sessions are pre-paid by credit card or check. No refunds for no-shows.
Limited to 14 sessions. First come, first served.*I will donate 20% of the session fee to a local animal shelter. Download a flyer for this event MORE DETAILS:
- Call now to schedule your appointment time. All sessions are 20 minutes of photography within a 30 minute time slot (for getting your pup in/out with ease)
- This event is for DOGS only. (NO cats, lizards, snakes or people - unless you feel you need to hold your dog.)
- Please arrive on time, NOT late or early. Please be conscious of this for the sake of the dog before/after you. We don't want any growls or unhappiness. This will be a fun time.
- Bring your dogs favorite treat in case we need to bribe.
- Potty your dog before coming into Studio. I have plenty of yard space for this.
- In case of rain or snow, please wipe your dogs feet or carry dog in. (I will have towels ready.)
- Please Click Here for Studio address and contact information.
- Feel free to call Kim for more details, questions or concerns.
- Call Now: (860) 230-8828
- She taught my boys not to fight but to make peace with each other and she would bark in their faces until they stopped; and to know the joy of taking care and being responsible for another being who depends on you.
- She taught me how to be a pack leader, firm and loving.
- She taught us greater awareness of unconditional love and devotion in action. She would wait by the window or door until we returned home. She offered her protection to us if she felt we were in danger, plus many more gifts of love.